To combat and prevent the spread of COVID-19, Bethany has applied special arrangements to our booking procedures and guest house policies.
- Capacity and Guest House Special Arrangements
- Each guest house is capped at 50% of its normal capacity to allow greater space among guests and to help support increased cleaning protocols within our three guest houses.
- Bethany’s outdoor spaces (gardens, basketball court, playground, and tables) will be assigned to specific guest houses. Guests can make arrangements with Reception Staff should someone wish to use another guest house’s outdoor space. Cleaning and sanitizing rules apply.
2. Guest Policy
- All guests will undergo temperature checks upon entry. Guests will be asked to reschedule their retreat should their temperature read 100.4°F/38°C or higher. Guests are to report any signs of sickness or respiratory problems.
- Guests are to uphold good hygiene and high cleanliness practices at all times. For example, washing hands frequently and wearing a face mask when around other people.
3. Meal Service Special Arrangements
- Dinner (and lunch upon request) will be served at our main dining hall. We will seat guests at our well-spaced out tables. No more than 8 people will be placed at each table–with the exception of large families. When we cannot seat all guests in the main dining hall, guests will be assigned to another dining room within another house to eat together. When necessary, some guests may receive plated meals to eat independently. These guests will need to clean and wash up after themselves and then place dishes in designated bins for staff to collect for sanitizing.
- Breakfast items will be made available for self-service.
4. Guest Services Special Arrangements
- Group devotions can be scheduled by request and arranged based upon guest numbers.
- Individual Pastoral Care sessions are still readily available for any guest.
- As this is an especially difficult time for many international workers and their families, we want to remind our cross-cultural guests that formal member care sessions are available at Bethany.
Thank you for your support to ensure everyone has a safe and enjoyable stay!
These policies are subject to change, without notice, to keep with Hong Kong Government’s mandates and published recommendations to prevent the spread of illnesses.